Thank you for your interest in the Saint Vincent Hospital Internal Medicine Training Program.
We offer Categorical and Preliminary Medicine Programs.
Applications will only be accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) administered by the Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC). We are unable to accept telephone, paper, or email applications.
All Applications Must Include:
- USMLE scores
- Three letters of reference.
- Personal statement
- Medical school transcripts (international transcripts must be translated)
- ECFMG Certificate
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume. NOTE: There can not be “gaps” in training or work since graduation.
- Recent Photo (optional).
- Although we do not have pre-established criteria for the date of medical school graduation, we do evaluate each application as a whole; candidates who have graduated more than two years ago should reflect evidence of meaningful, ongoing continuing medical education in their application.
International Application Requirements
International applicants must meet the following additional requirements:
- Applicants must report scores for USMLE Step 1, USMLE Step 2, and USMLE Step 2CS.
- ECFMG certification must be verified.
- Applicants must be eligible for Massachusetts Medical Licensure as well as J1 visa sponsorship.