- Interviews start mid-October and ending in the last week of January.
- Applications must be completed by the end of December to be considered for review by the Selection Committee.
- Applications will be reviewed by Selection Committee Faculty once all the requirements have been received by the residency program through ERAS.
- Invitations to interview are sent through the ERAS post office by email to the applicant’s email address as indicated on the ERAS application.
- Applicants selected to interview receive discounted rates at selected Hotels.
- Unfortunately, we will be unable to interview applicants who appear without making previous arrangements.
- Your visit should take approximately 7 hours.
- Once your interview date is scheduled and finalized, you will receive a detailed email confirmation including your scheduled date, time, and travel directions.
- If you are unable to attend your scheduled interview date please contact the Program Administrator within five days of your scheduled interview date.
If you cannot find an answer to a specific question on our website, please email our Program Administrator, Michele Mercier at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting our website. We look forward to receiving your application!
Other SVH Programs:
For information about other SVH programs please use the links below:
Do you require additional information about St. Vincent Hospital?
Please call (508) 363-6208 or toll free (877) 633-2368 x6208.